Theres a new intern here. She’s puerto rican and she’s gorgeous. Finally =)
I didn’t think I’d be able to find one. It’s not that I have anything against white barbers (who cut black hair), but I don’t trust those big chain places like gret cuts. I was scared because I can’t go three months with no haircut, but who could I possibly find in this small SoCal city to cut my hair?
My friend Toni pulled through because she found a place where she could get her hair done. And this place had a barber, so I knew I had to try. Sure enough, we went to the place and I got a cut from one of the coolest barbers I’ve ever met. Best part is that he’s from Chicago too!
- It’s uncommon/unique (as in, I see things on this blog that I haven’t seen on tumblr before).
- It has nice music (I love music. Great music taste is an amazing quality to me).
- It has that “something" that makes me want to stay on the page for a while.
- It has good writing (photos are nice, but I love to read too)
- It’s clean (cluttered that do the most blogs hurt my eyes lol)
- It has other stuff that I can’t think of right now
The weather here is different. In the Midwest, the heat is so humid. Here it’s really dry, which is actually pretty cool. There’s a lot of great scenery too — mainly the mountains. I don’t know if I’ll be able to go to LA or any of the other major Cali cities, but I hope I’ll get a chance to before the summer ends. I’ll probably be making random text posts like this throughout the summer. It’ll be nice to document a few of the different things that happen to me while I’m here.